I regularly share examples of businesses that are creating awesome content. What’s awesome content?
The type of content that clearly has a strategy behind it, engages with its target market and moves them down he marketing funnel from awareness to consideration to purchase.
In this blog post I’ve decided to share some thoughts on the great content being shared by Plann.
Plann is a visual scheduler, planner and analytics app for Instagram.
How do they share their content?
Plann shares their content through a blog, a fortnightly email and across social media on Instagram and Facebook.
Their content includes helpful tips and inspiration about topics to do with their product category (Instagram).
Content types and channels:
Their blog is divided into the following categories:
- Behind the scenes
- Content creation
- Instagram tips
- Plann updates
A great looking feed with a consistent colour palette featuring tips, insights and inspiration.
Helpful articles and tips in the form of videos and images.
You can sign up for a fortnightly newsletter as well as a free Instagram masterclass.
Both are great examples of middle of funnel content designed to move people from awareness to consideration.
Why is their content worth cheering about?
- They understand their target market and share lots of helpful and inspiring tips and tricks in order to make their customer’s lives easier.
2. They engage with their followers on their social media pages
3. Their content covers a variety of category relevant topics – they don’t just focus on promoting their own product.
4. They share stories about how their customers are using their product (customer stories and product reviews make great bottom of funnel content that can push people from consideration to purchase).
5. Finally, they’re happy to reveal the personality of the team and give looks at what happens ‘behind the scenes’.
Congratulations to Plann for creating such awesome and strategically planned content.
Want to know more about how to plan a content strategy for your Instagram account?
Check out my blog post ‘Two things you must do to make your Instagram business page successful‘.
Do you know of a business that does a great job of creating engaging content that really hits the spot with their target market? If so, I’d love to hear about them.